Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the effects of birth control and what age should you take it?

I want to take it, but I do not know exactly what it does and what are the effects.What are the effects of birth control and what age should you take it?
discover below everything about pillsWhat are the effects of birth control and what age should you take it?
It prevents an egg from releasing. it kind of tricks your body into thinking you are already pregnant when you arent.


You may gain weight while taking it, you may not. It may cause dry eyes, it may not. If you smoke you should not take it at all because you could develop a dangerous blood clot which causes a stroke and kills you. If you have a blood clotting problem dont take the pill.


It will help make your periods LESS painful and actually shorten the time you have a period. For me when I first started the pill my periods became 3-5 days long instead of 7 days long. And I bled less.
It regulates your period, clears up your skin, make your periods lighter, and also obviously, stops you from getting pregnant.


I think you might gain some weight, and feel a bit sick/hormonal at times, but you'll also get clear skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment