Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birth control for acne - How long does it take?

I am on my second month of Yaz, and I am still not seeing a significant change in my acne. How long should I wait before I try something else?Birth control for acne - How long does it take?
I was on birth control for a couple of years for really bad PMS and acne. I would recommend using proactiv for acne instead. I would rather deal with the pain then be on birth control again. I gained like 20 pounds a year being on birth control. I hated it, but am now getting fabulous result being off of birth control and just using proactiv for my face!! Good Luck!Birth control for acne - How long does it take?
try orthotricyclen
You want a good acne curing product? Try Acne Free by University Medical. This stuff works great? I am 39 and I still get acne, but this stuff clears it right up. My teenage son uses it too and it works well with him too. Birth control can be kind of sticky, because it will alter your hormones and not every drug is effective.
while birht control can help with very mild acne, it is not a cure all..if you have serious acne you will need to be on a daily clensing and treatment regimen. there is just no way around this fact. i have had acne for years and have to be very discplined about wahing and treating the condition.
If you're on your 2nd month I would talk to your doctor and let him or her know that it is not having an effect on you. I think 2 mos. is plenty of time. It only takes a few weeks for birth control to become effective as birth control. I don't see why it would take alot longer to become effective as acne control. Maybe it's just not the right one for you. Good luck and God Bless
i took yaz for like a year and i saw no dramatic changes in my acne...u should try another pill

No comments:

Post a Comment