Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I be pregnant if I'm on birth control and taking it regurlarly?

I have been taking my birth control everyday, and if I haven't I do what the instructions say, but last month my period was brown/ rusty red and it wasnt normal, and now i havent gotten my period im late can i be pregnant?Can I be pregnant if I'm on birth control and taking it regurlarly?
My period is sometimes up to 4 days late when i'm on birth control, although rarely. Every woman is different, of course. Anyway, there is a possibility of getting pregnant on birth control. I know of two people who have. But don't worry. After about 5 days i would take a pregnancy test, but it's probably just late.Can I be pregnant if I'm on birth control and taking it regurlarly?
Take a test and find out. It's a possibility, but not likely.
possibly.


test test and test is all i can say.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment