Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does my birth control still work if i chew it?

I have a problem where I can't swallow pills, ive been chewing mine but i havn't had any sex so im not sure if it would be still effective if i chew birth control. Does it matter if I chew or swallow it? or does it only matter is that its in my body?Does my birth control still work if i chew it?
I don't know about yours, but on the package of mine it said ';do not chew or crush';. There is a chewable birth control, you should ask your doctor about that. Use protection until you know, and if it is not a monogamous relationship, you should use protection anyway to prevent STD's or STI's or whatever the abbreviation is now. Good luck!Does my birth control still work if i chew it?
For birth control pills, it does not matter to crush them. Some pills are time released or coated to protect your stomach. The pharmacist will put a label on them warning you to not crush them. Birth control pills can be crushed, it is fine what you are doing. Good luck.
its not the best way to take pills, but they are still effective. they make birth control that is mint-flavored and chewable. ask your doctor.
umm...it's really tiny. i'm sure you can swallow it. ask your doctor. i'd use condoms until you get your answer, though.
of course, i used a chew birth control foreveeer.
It matters not how a pill goes in the body it will still do its thing.
does not matter
it doesnt matter but it taste bad
hmm then i guess u spit not swallow xD

No comments:

Post a Comment