Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my volume control to reappear so i can adust it?

All of a suddent it isnt there on my toolbar anymore and i can't figure out how to get it to come back. I have a Windows Vista.How do I get my volume control to reappear so i can adust it?
i use windows xp home edition but i imagine vista has a similar feature. in your start menu click on ';control panels';. locate ';sounds and audio devices'; and double click on it. there should be a sliding control for ';device volume';, slide it until you get the sound level you wantHow do I get my volume control to reappear so i can adust it?
I have windows vista , and you go to start,click on control panel,hardware and sound,find sound and click on adjust volume.


If u want it to be one your desktop just right click adjust volume and Create shortcut.
Go to the control panel and shortcut the volume control.

No comments:

Post a Comment