Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are ther husbands out there who love it when the wife takes control?

I am a little bossy with my husband. but he loves it. He knows it is with love and I am a pretty wife and a good cook too. Are ther husbands out there who love it when the wife takes control?
yes marriage 4 me is total love 4 that person if she SIDS jump i do because i love her to much c plus she is south american never argue with spanish people.c...Are ther husbands out there who love it when the wife takes control?
Please do not take offense with this, honey, but looks do not have anything to do with it, or how well you cook, but it is how you use it that counts.





Oh, and BTW, my husband likes it too, I guess that is why our marriage has lasted for 16 years and still going strong, I like it also, when we turn the tables, and he is a little ';playfully aggressive'; also.
Pretty wife and good cook doesn't cut it with me. Nobody bosses me not even my wife nor do I boss her.





She knows when smoke comes out of my nostrils too back off and leave me be.





I'm a loving husband with a rage hidden inside me that the last time a car pulled out in front of me and almost hit me with my wife and child in the car I pulled up and yanked this dude out of his car and beat the crap out of him. I went to jail for road rage.





Boss? I have no Boss, No Job, No worry, No Hurries. Retired 30 years USAF Veteran and loving it.
The secret of course is knowing when to stop because would you really want a yes man for a hubby? No of course same as would you want not want to demean him either.
Of course there are, especially when the wife does everything while hubby sits with feet up watching the TV. Is that really the wife taking control or the husband????
Of course there


May be he thing everything will be better if u take control. or he thing it doesn't matter as long as it not touch his ego
If he loves it then that's rare, because men don't like when anyone takes control.
SOME HUSBANDS DO AS LONG AS IT DONT GET OUT OF CONTROL CAUSE SOMETIMES IT MAKES A MAN FEEL SMALL IN HIS WORLD
so sweet of you...basically it depends upon mutual understanding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment