Tuesday, August 24, 2010

After getting your FIRST shot of Depo (birth control) how long will it take for it to start working?

I do NOT recommend the Depo shot at all. I only got it one time and it messed me up so bad, it took a long time for my body to get back to normal afterwards.





It takes a week for it to kick in. That's why they tell you not to have sex in that time.After getting your FIRST shot of Depo (birth control) how long will it take for it to start working?
Mine never did, and instead of having no period I bleed non stop for 6months! I had to be put on 2 different prescriptions to get my body back to normal after getting the shot and I got Endometriosis from it, my dr doesnt do the shot anymore so if I were you I would get on a different BC!After getting your FIRST shot of Depo (birth control) how long will it take for it to start working?
I am pretty sure I was told to wait 1 month then it would work with out interruption as long as I got them every 3 months. Just a warning though you should look up the long term effects of Depo before you decide to get it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment