Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it safe to take birth control pills even if you have never given birth or never been pregnant?

hi! i am into a domestic partnership for almost a year now. i have been taking birth control pills since the time we got together coz we're not yet ready to have a child. but i am afraid if it might affect my futture pregnancy when the time comes that we would to have a child. is it safe? please help me.Is it safe to take birth control pills even if you have never given birth or never been pregnant?
Yes, it's safe. Millions of women have used the Pill for years until they were ready to have children.Is it safe to take birth control pills even if you have never given birth or never been pregnant?
It's safe to use if you've never been pregnant, and it also won't reduce your chances in the future of becoming pregnant. It's fine. They have been used by millions of women for so long, I think they would have noticed by now if it caused fertility problems.
It's safe. I heard of a couple pills that you don't want to take longer than 2 years so I would ask a doctor. I took birth control pills for years off and on and I have a beautiful healthy baby girl.
yes, birth control pills are completely harmless in future pregnancies. you are doing the right thing in working at not becoming pregnant until you are truly ready. good thinking.
I was on the pill religiously from age 15 to 19, and I'm having my first baby in less than 72 hours. :) It's perfectly safe.
the whole point for the pill is to not give birth and they dont do anything but, trick you body into thinking its already pregnant therefore working in a such





so yeah
It's fine...a few of my friends were on the pill for over 15yrs and got pregnant no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment