Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long does it take to conceive after birth control?

I had a d%26amp;c over a month ago and my fiance and i were going to wait to try again and so i got birth control (YAZ) i took two weeks of birth control before we changed our minds. What is the minimum amount of time we should wait before trying to conceive ( i haven't taken the pill in a week)How long does it take to conceive after birth control?
I got pregnant the same month I stopped the pill.


Meaning I ovulated on the first cycle being OFF of the pill and got pregnant.


You don't have to wait an amount of time, as soon as you stop taking it, it's possible to get pregnant (well, once you've ovulated).


Have at it! Start trying to conceive!





I think it varies from woman to woman. Some take longer than others.





Good luck!How long does it take to conceive after birth control?
You only took 2 wks of it..


so it wont be a long wait for you.


I know for ppl who have been on birth control for yrs sometimes it takes them 6 months to a year to conceive again.


But it also varies on the person, and how fast it clears out of their system.


Best of luck to you and your fiance on trying to conceive!!!
It took me a year to get pregnant after I went off the pill. I had been on the pill for about 8 years. Everybody is different you might get pregnant right away. Just let nature take its course.





Good Luck!
It took me 3 months...why dont you guys tie the knot before you get pregnant...wearing a wedding dress might be a little odd being 8 or so months pregnant.
it takes about the same time as you where on the birth control. at least thats what i know

No comments:

Post a Comment