Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it worse to miss a birth control pill or to take an extra one?

I lost my birth control pill pack either two days ago (after I had already taken my pill) or yesterday. I am not sure if I took my pill yesterday. Today I am going to get a new pack before it's time to take my pill, but I don't know if I should just take the pill starting where I should today, or if I should take an extra pill in case I missed yesterday. So is it worse to miss a pill or is it worse to take an extra one?Is it worse to miss a birth control pill or to take an extra one?
Taking an extra pill is better than missing a day.Is it worse to miss a birth control pill or to take an extra one?
Without knowing your brand of pills, it's hard to say. You should probably read the instructions that come with the pill pack. Also, you should be using a second form of birth control in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment