Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm on the last wk of my Birth control pills and it took 4 pills before I came on could I be pregnant?

I usually come on on the 1st white pill but this month I came on after taking 4. And it's not heavy or medium yet and it began this morning. What do you think?I'm on the last wk of my Birth control pills and it took 4 pills before I came on could I be pregnant?
If its that light, you may need to take a test. My best friend just found out that she was pregnant and she was on the pill. She never missed a day and she always started on the first day of 'sugar' pills. She found out that day that she was pregnant and it was due to a prescription that she had taken the month before, it more or less counteracted the birth control. Wait and see if your period gets to its normal strength. If it only last a day or two and is REALLY light, then take a test! Remember though, your period(pill or not) can differ due to a change in eating habits, exercise, stress levels, etc.





GOOD LUCK!I'm on the last wk of my Birth control pills and it took 4 pills before I came on could I be pregnant?
if you took your pills everyday as you should, then no probably not, however nothing is 100% except abstinence, it is not unusual that you not start your period on the first dummy pill because some of the active pill is still in your system.
Relax.
You ';came on';... does that mean you got your period? If so, you're not pregnant, don't worry. Should get a little heavie in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment