Saturday, August 21, 2010

Starting birth control does it make your hair fall out?

i just started birth control about 3 months ago and around that time my hair really started 2 come out more then normal ALOT (like never before) its fricking me out!!! what should i do (im 20 years old)Starting birth control does it make your hair fall out?
I knew someone that tried depo once and her hair fell out like crazy. I would suggest looking for a different type of birth control that will work better with you system. This is not a good thing. Depending on what you are using talk to your doctor about finding something with a lower dose of hormones.Starting birth control does it make your hair fall out?
hmm.





i use ortho tri-cyclen and i've never had problems with my hair falling out. i'm sorry, i'm not sure. i've never heard of that happening with birth control before.
see the prescriptions for any bad side affects as it will; determine the right respoinse

No comments:

Post a Comment