Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have high bllod pressure but it is under control,but now my heart rate is 110-122 what does that mean?

It is like this every morning.I have high bllod pressure but it is under control,but now my heart rate is 110-122 what does that mean?
You are either having an anxiety attack every morning; have a thyroid problem; or are on a medicine that is raising your heart rate, perhaps an antidepressant?I have high bllod pressure but it is under control,but now my heart rate is 110-122 what does that mean?
This can happen if your blood pressure gets too low. When the blood pressure is low the heart beats faster in order to adequately perfuse all of your tissues with oxygenated blood. Do you feel dizzy at all when getting up? This is a sign too. I would get a blood pressure cuff, or go in to the clinic one morning and see what your blood pressure is while your heart rate is this high. You dont want your BP to get too low either. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment