Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to control my anger before it hurts my loving ones..?

I am getting angry soon when anyone neglects or disobeyed my words, some times if anyone tries to harm me..now a days i am getting afraid of my anger too because it my hurt my loving persons around me..Give some solution to control this anger..How to control my anger before it hurts my loving ones..?
When some one you love or think highly of disappoints you,a loss is suffered this loss to esteem translates into anger. You must learn the cause of the anger and by understanding why you get angry you will better control it. e.g. If you ask a loved one to do something and if the reason and refusal make you angry. Would you get angry at a stranger in the same situation? Probably not but we all take more seriously interactions with loved ones. That is the first step.How to control my anger before it hurts my loving ones..?
Definitely get a checkup to find out whether you have a physical problem, especially if this is something new. You may need psychological and possibly spiritual counseling as well. After all, who are you that your word must always be obeyed? This can be a sign of an overly rigid, controlling person and if always being obeyed is the cost of your love, you will not be loved. It is absolutely impossible to completely control others nor is it wise to try.





If it helps, put picture of someone being led off to jail where you can see it. This will remind you what will happen if you are not diligent in getting yourself help. You seem wiser than many. Sometimes, people are sobbing over their dead spouse's or children's graves due to this mentality. You are wise to seek help.
I really like what the Buddhists have to say about anger and I find this page very helpful and hope you will too: http://www.viewonbuddhism.org/anger.html





Here's a simple trick. When someone annoys you but it's not a crucial life-or-death thing, try laughing out loud even if you have to fake it. Start looking for the humor in things that would normally upset you. This re-programs your brain to be more easygoing and have more fun in life.





As an additional help, here is a great site about affirmations. They work and you can use them to see the humor in situations or to be able to view other people's actions with compassion and forgiveness, rather than being angry.


http://www.gems4friends.com/affirmations鈥?/a>





Best of luck to you. If you become a person of patience, compassion and wisdom, people will flock to you for inspiration.





##
Go get a notebook write what happened and eat something that is healthy and is something you like. Take a breath and have a hot bath. Take a nap maybe punch a pillow, watch a movie and then say sorry is you want to. Get conuceling if it is need.


F.M's Helping Hand :)
First, I would suggest a physical to see if something is chemically out of balance.


If it is established that there is no connection then I would say to go get counseling. You may or may not need medication as well as behavior modification as well.
Darth Vader?
take deep breaths or say gooshfraba!
punch a pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment