Friday, August 6, 2010

LCD TV - Audio Out To Headphones - How do i control the volume? It seems really quiet.?

Ive tried the remote but that turns the volume on the TV up but not the volume to the headphones.LCD TV - Audio Out To Headphones - How do i control the volume? It seems really quiet.?
I do this in an indirect way that is very effective. When I want to use my headphones, I run the TV's audio down to zero with the remote and plug the headphones into my theater receiver. I switch the external speakers off and listen to the program that way quite nicely. The theater receiver has plenty of audio for the 'phones.





If you don't have a theater receiver connected to your set, you might consider a small stereo that has a headphone jack and auxiliary input jacks. Connect it to the aux audio out jacks on your set, and run the TV's internal speaker volume down to zero as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment